Feb 28, 2019

Nude colors & SS19 trends

Sweater / Pulover - HERE / AICI || Coat / Palton - Chicwish || Skirt / Fusta - Shein || 
Boots / Cizme - Stradivarius || Bag / Geanta - Michael Kors 

This spring - summer we wear beige and nudes! It continues to be one of this season's biggest trends and I wanted of course to comply with it, even if by the time I took these photos was still quite cold.

I created my look starting with this super soft, warm and gorgeous SWEATER which is perfect for winter but also for the chilly spring days. It has an oversized style which I totally love and a really long turtleneck which had to be rolled several times 😅 and will keep you extra warm. I also like the black / beige stripes and its coziness. I decided to wear the sweater with a pleated PU leather skirt, which I haven't worn in ages and my suede brown boots. I added my sandy coat and a taupe bag to the whole ensemble and there you go...I gathered all the shades of nudes in one outfit. 😀

On another matter, spring was for me all about pastels and cute bright colors, therefore this trend was quite a surprise for me. Don't get me wrong, I love beige, browns and nudes but I think they are more appropriate for autumn, don't you think?! Anywho, this season there is a little something for everyone: prints, neon colors, bleach colors, utility overalls, cycling shorts, big unconventional hats, bows, fruity coloured suits (this I'm particularly happy about), feathers, fringes, macrame appliqués and lace.

Which is your favourite SS19 trend?

Have a lovely day,
A.


















1 comment:

  1. A really lovely look!

    https://checkinonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts