Mar 4, 2019

Blazer Dress

Blazer Dress / Rochie Sacou - HERE / AICI || Pants / Pantaloni - H&M || 
Boots / Bocanci - Zara || Bag / Geanta - Pinko

Hey hey,

I don't know how it's like where you live, but here it's currently super windy and quite cold so we might say that winter is not yet really gone. Of course, it's not as powerful as it used to be, but you can still feel its presence. So what photos would have better for such a day if not the ones taken on a verrrry but very windy wintery day. Btw, this is the last outfit which we photographed when we were in Basel.

Well, it was in fact very appropriate for that day and it kept me very warm so no complains there :D I decided to wear a beautiful BLAZER DRESS, which caught my attention because: 1. I didn't have something like this before, 2. I find it to be very chic, 3. it is perfect for winter and the beginning of spring and 4. have you seen the cute satiny bow?!
Yes, plenty of reasons right?! Moreover, this blazer dress is very easy to style and so I paired it with some faux leather pants and biker boots and my beloved red bag. :) Of course, you can also wear it with jeans, sneakers or heels, or if you are on the petite side, you can wear it as a dress.

This blazer dress also comes in beige (big love for that one as well!) and you can find it HERE.

What do you think?

Happy Monday everyone,
A.














2 comments:

  1. Looks elegant and stylish at the same time!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your look... it is very elegant!

    https://checkinonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts