Jan 18, 2016

the back detail


Helloo, helloo I hope you are having a lovely day so far, even if it's Monday. :) Mine is sunny, yet very cold and I'm pretty sure that the true winter just started.Brrr..
Anyway, I would like to tell you a few words today about how to style a white shirt dress, especially during this season when it can be a bit problematic because of the low temperatures. First of all, I find a white shirt dress to be very classy and chic, a piece which can be worn in several ways and for several occasions. During summer is of course easier to wear, but in winter is also possible. I got mine HERE and it is just so beautiful: the fabric is very good (I think it is cotton), it has long sleeves but you can also make them 3/4 or even shorter and I love the fact that it comes with a fabric belt which you can tie around the waist and get that pretty bow detail.
 
Therefore, a first choice of wearing it is of course layering. You can always add several layers of clothing to keep you warm, some skinny jeans, a pair of boots and you're good to go. Sure, you can choose this when you want to go for a casual look. On the other hand, if you want to go for an office/elegant/even night out look, you can get inspired by my choices. I went for a black and white look, because...well, we all know why. I simply love these combos. I chose a pair of black coated skinny jeans, which I've been wearing constantly since I got them, and I went for a houndstooth printed coat, which has that certain something. The boots have a golden detail just like the bag and they both match perfectly my new statement necklace, which is all about the amazing back detail. We usually care more about the front perspective, but look how those asymmetric fringes fall on the white shirt and how cute, but also interesting it is. :) I would love to hear your opinion about it and how would you wear a shirt dress :)

Don't forget, you can find this white shirt dress HERE, on SALE - for only 14,99$.

Happy Monday everyone!
Love, A. 











 

Shirt dress // HERE
Coat // Rosewholesale.com
Coated Jeans // Mango
Bag // H&M
Necklace // Zara
Boots // Primark

16 comments:

  1. Lovely jacket and dress. Quite the necklace too!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quality photos! Very inspiring! Just great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is so pretty :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this outfit, that white shirt dress is just a perfection!
    You look really great, your outfits are always so polished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, I'm glad you like it! Kisses

      Delete
  5. I love this monochrome look! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I totally love the look! Such gorgeous pieces dear! Especially the white dress.

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the way u wear this dress! Thank u for ideas!
    Sometimes I not sure that summer T-shirts, dresses and other clothes are good choice in our cold contry. But outfit like this are always perfect choice cause it's so stylish and warm)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! The coat is amazing!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty look ! I love the way you wear this dress, it's so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts