Dec 6, 2018

Knit your Love

Sweater / Pulover - HERE / AICI || Skirt / Fusta - HERE / AICI || 
Coat / Palton - HERE / AICI
Belt, Boots, Bag / Curea, Botine, Geanta - H&M

Hey hey and Happy Nicholas Day!

I hope Santa Nicholas didn't forget you and brought you some goodies, or worst case scenario..I hope you didn't get a stick and some potatoes :)). I didn't get anything material but let's say it brought us something else..and to give you some hints: it is something that we both love to do, it will take place starting tomorrow...and of course you will find everything about it if you follow me on Instagram :D If not, whyyy oh whyyy?! :)) Go hit the FOLLOW button -> @andyandra is my IG name. :)

Until then however, I was dying to show you this look which I just adore..I'm obsessed with the color combo and with the pieces, either taken separately or together. You probably noticed that I love these sweaters from Chicwish since I already had 3 of them, but I couldn't resist this white / ivory turtleneck one which is just PERFECT for winter. The SWEATER is extremely warm (honestly, it's perfect for minus degrees Celsius!), the quality is amazing and the details are just adorable. I took the biggest size because I wanted it to be oversized and I'm glad I did..we all know I love a chunky sweater, don't we?! :) I can't wait to wear it again with all kinds of jeans, pants, skirts and even over dresses. :D

The pleated SKIRT drew my attention due to its feminine, light, romantic shade of pink and I thought it would look great this season, but it would also be perfect for spring. The skirt is made out of a soft, very qualitative velvet material which is also flowy but it will keep you warm. Just lovely! The length is also very ME so no further explanation is needed :)

 In order to create some contrast and because I love the pink and burgundy / plumy color together, I added a coat and some accessories in this shade. I already wore this COAT in a previous post, but I thought it would go so well with this look that I could not have left it behind. And so I created a whole outfit from the same website and trust me, all the pieces are beautiful and of a very good quality. I just love the result. :) I would love to hear your opinion on it :)

Wishing you a lovely weekend,
A.

P.S.1: On another matter, there is something going on with blogger and google and co. because I cannot comment with my G+ account anymore, I don't know why. Also there is a change in my insights..again I don't know why. Does anyone know what's happening? Any advice would be much appreciated!

P.S.2: You can also check similar women plaid skirts on this website























1 comment:

  1. I really love the look of that pleated pink skirt from Chicwish. It looks beautiful and I'd imagine it must feel delightful to be wearing it.
    The ivory coloured Knit Your Love turtleneck sweater and double breasted coat look great paired with that pretty skirt. You look fabulous!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts