Dec 31, 2017

New Year's Eve Party

Sequined Dresses

On this last day of 2017 I thought of making a wishlist which might give you some inspiration for the night between years. I chose different dresses which are suitable for different occasions, from a glam party to a more elegant one and even to a gathering with friends, it's up to you to see what suits you and the event you're attending best. 
I already have my outfit prepared and all I can tell you is that it includes many sequins :) But I would very much like to know how will you spend the NYE and what will you wear :)
The links to these dresses are below the images, as usual, and at the end of this post you will find some discount codes which you can use on your checkout.

Finally, I hope 2017 treated you well and that 2018 will treat you even better, with lots of love, happiness, health, many accomplishments and magical moments!

Thank you for being here with me throughout 2017 and I would love to have you by my side the next year as well :)

Big L.O.V.E, 
Andra


Velvet Dresses
1. Pink Dress / Rochie Roz || 2. Burgundy Dress / Rochie Bordo || 3. Green Dress / Rochie Verde


Ruffled Dresses
1. Black Dress / Rochie Neagra || 2. Blue Dress / Rochie Albastra || 3. Red Dress / Rochie Rosie

You can use the codes below to get a discount on your purchase. 💗


4 comments:

  1. Da sind ja einige hübsche Kleider dabei :-*

    Ich wünsche dir einen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 2018 :-*
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke dir! Das wünsche ich dir auch! Ein wunderschönes neues Jahr!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year dear!
    Great selection!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts