May 7, 2015

bohemian rhapsody


Waking up early in order to get ready and take some photos? Freeze a bit because mornings (go figure!) are not as warm as you expected? Check and check, it all happend earlier today. But one thing I've learned: compromises and sacrifices must be made in all cases and fields, and this is just one example. Sometimes things don't go well right from the beginning, but we have to be consistent in what we do and make several tries and/or sacrifices until it turns out the way we wanted.

This was just a thought of the day, but let me tell you now a bit about the outfit. You already know how much I love the bohemian style for this end of the spring and for the upcoming summer. Boho clothes and accessories are a must this season, and frankly I'm very happy about it, which is why I ordered THIS DRESS from (you already now it) OASAP.COM. I wanted a white dress with lace elements for a long time and I found my favorite one on their website. The fabric is very light and pretty but a bit transparent, so I wore a white layer from another dress underneath and like that I solved the problem. However, at the seaside the dress can bit worn just the way it is. I created a bohemian-hippie look by adding lots of jewelry, a denim jacket, a pair of beige booties, some fringes and a headband with flowers. I hope you like the result just as much as I do and you can tell me in which other ways would you wear this dress.

You can find the Sweet A-Line White Tank Dress HERE or you can take a look on their website for other boho dresses and blouses, cause they have a wide variety of them. :-)

Hugs, A.

P.S: Special thanks to Jocelyn for taking these photos! :-)









Dress // HERE
Jacket, Booties // Zara
Bag, Headband, Bracelets // H&M

16 comments:

  1. Love your dress!!!!!! Looks perfect for the summer!!!!! Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce rochie frumoasa, e superba intreaga tinuta! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arati superb!! Imi place tot la tinuta ta.
    Chiar este o incantare sa ma uit la poz. Imi place foarte mult si cum sunt luminate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc draga Miha, ma bucur ca iti place :-)

      Delete
  4. Lovely! Have a nice friday sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I followed you on bloglovin :-)

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful summer outfit xx

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so beautiful!! I love the feminine details and I love the way you paired it with that jacket ;) They go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I' m glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  7. this look is absolutely perfect!:) I love the dress!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be one of my favourite looks of yours!! <3 <3

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts