Nov 7, 2014

pastels for the weekend



Hey loves,

It's finally Friday, finally weekend, which is why I thought of showing you today a sweet, girly outfit in pastel colors to which I added some black accessories. What I love (lately) about the cold season is the fact that I can wear all kinds of chunky, oversized, fluffy sweaters which are super warm and comfy. I particularly like combining such a sweater with a skirt, like for today's outfit, or with some shorts and knee-length boots.
The necklace from OASAP is still my favorite and I think it was the perfect match to the pink skirt and to the a fluffy sweater. Hope you like it! :)










Sweater, Clutch // H&M
Skirt, Boots // Zara
Necklace // HERE

P.S.: I have two great news for you from OASAP :

1. The great deal of the week which you can find on their website is the OVERSIZED LAPELS TWEED COAT , a super stylish and chic coat which goes with basically everything. It is really a must-have for winter and you can find it now at the amazing price of $44.90…down from $75! 

2. Thanksgiving day is coming so OASAP is giving you a 20% discount for orders below 50$ and a 25% discount on orders above 50$.. pretty cool, huh? Just click HERE to get the codes and see the awesome products they have!

Enjoy your weekend! 
Kisses

33 comments:

  1. What a pretty look for fall! Have a great weekend!

    xo
    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agnes! I hope you had a great time :)

      Delete
  2. How cute can you be? This outfit is just my cup of tea: pastel pink, fluffy sweater, statement necklace, you are so lovely! <3

    www.pink-wish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so sweet..well pink is definitely our color :D Kisses

      Delete
  3. Andy I am big fan of pastels and you use them great i your outfit. The fluffy sweater and pastel skirt are graet for autumn warmer days :-D

    ps. Would you like to follow each other dear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I adore your boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning in your outfit! I love the pastel look in your outfit too ^^

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit...love your over the knee boots....I am addicted to them ;-)


    P.S Thanks a lot for lovely comments on my blog...new post is live + giveaway
    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete
  7. You look so pretty dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. great boots!!!!

    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/2014/11/wishlist.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  9. u have a lovely blog....let's follow each other....follow me on GFC and let me know by leaving your URL on my blog....i will follow u back immediately
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look!

    Www.meliissale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVING THE COLOR !!!!! amazing combination and style..
    have a nice day ;-)

    New look on Le Blog :' Square It Up '
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  12. casual chic! the skirt is absolutely fabulous!
    thanks for stopping by, follow you back on bloglovin'. see you around!

    xx
    a possible fantasy
    -----
    find me on twitter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grozav colierul, vine tare bine cu puloverul pufos si fusta delicata. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ador acest outfit! Atat de feminin si delicat, exact ca tine ;) Kisses http://laurafashionblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts