Jul 31, 2014

all ripped

Ripped jeans are definitely the biggest trend right now. You see them everywhere: in the magazines, on TV (well, maybe you, I don't really watch TV), on the fashion blogs, and the more ripped they are, the better.
I don't know about you guys, but I love them! I see them in all types and shapes, but somehow I didn't manage to find those having the most perfect shade of blue and the most perfect used look, those really cool looking and very, very ripped jeans.  Where do you find them people?! :-)

Anyway, I wasn't left completely "empty-handed" regarding this trend and I found these white ones. The good part is that they were on sale (yay again) and this (non)color is perfect for summer. I already wore them in both casual outfits, with sneakers and low sandals, and in a sporty chic outfit, by adding a t-shirt and some red heels.
For today's look I added the sleeveless blazer, a basic black top, low sandals and black & gold accessories.

How would you wear these jeans? Happy Thursday everyone!















Jeans, Blazer // Pimkie
Top, Sandals // H&M
Bag, Necklace // Zara
Sunnies // Ray Ban

Hugs & Kisses, A.

13 comments:

  1. Sweetie, you look amazing and the photos are so gorgeous, your hair looks awesome in that light! Love the necklace, I have my eyes on the same one! <3

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I really like the black and white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great ripped jeans! They make a very nice black and white outfit :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blazer looks amazing combined with the ripped jeans. Love the simplicity of the outfit. x

    I Heart Black
    I Heart Black Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clar iubesc outfitul tau!!! Sandalele si pantalonii sunt super faine. Oooo sa nu mai zic lantul...Super chic and summerish outfitul:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a chic look. Love your style.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts