Mar 12, 2019

Leo Love

T-shirt / Tricou - Mango || Skirt / Fusta - HERE / AICI || Sneakers / Sneakers - Converse || 
Necklaces / Lanturi - Stradivarius || Bag / Geanta - Love Moschino

Heyhey,

I am writing this post waaay later than usual and that is because I had a lot of photos to edit today, for this look and for the one coming later on this week. This is by far my favourite outfit lately and...can you tell that I can't wait for spring to arrive?! In fact, the day we took these photos there were supposed to be 17 degrees C, but oh well..it ended up being only 13. It was a bit chilly but I HAD to show you this wonderful SKIRT which I got a while ago but I waited for spring to wear it. And I can't wait for the warmer days to come to make some more use of it :).

Midi length, Leo print, ruffles...I mean what else could you wish for? It is just gorgeous and the quality is amazing, as usual. I decided to wear the SKIRT in a casual way, with a white tee and a biker jacket to which I added my new favourite pair of Converse - white with high soles. Ahh I can already see myself wearing these to death this spring / summer.

What do you think of this look? How would you wear this skirt? Remember, you can find it HERE.

Love, A.






















1 comment:

  1. A tulle leopard print skirt?? YES PLEASE! This is such a gorgeous look!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts