Mar 15, 2019

Red Leo

Dress / Rochie - HERE / AICI || Belt / Curea - Gucci || Boots / Cizme - H&M || 
Bag / Geanta - Love Moschino  

What do you think - do I like the leopard print trend or not?! :)) It's quite hard to tell after so many posts with this print, but heey.. I didn't show you this print in red so far!

I received this lovely DRESS  quite a while ago but I couldn't wear it since the weather was pretty bad and it was very cold outside. Plus that I thought it would be just perfect for spring / summer since the fabric is light and floaty. :) The quality of it is very good and I love the detail on the neck, its length and design. This DRESS is also very comfortable to wear and I find it to be a versatile and trendy piece, which is easy to dress up and wear it in a more feminine manner, with high heels , but which can also be dressed down and worn with sneakers or flats (and a mini backpack, for example).

As you can see I went for option A and wore it with my black OTK boots (which I hope to have worn for the last time this year!), my Gucci belt, a black bag and a biker jacket, but as I told you above, you can also style it in many other different ways.

You can find this dress HERE  and if you use my code Q1flas10 you will get 10% off for a purchase of over 60$. What do you think of this look?

Hugs, A.

P.S: You can find a similar women leather jacket on this WEBSITE.


















4 comments:

  1. Super fantastic your red leo dress!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I tried this several years ago and had a terrible time with getting all of it to be straight. I eventually made some shorter, some longer and used that layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts