Feb 14, 2019

Mix of prints

Sweater / Pulover - HERE / AICI || Coat / Palton - Chicwish || Jeans / Blugi - Zara || Boots / Botine - Stradivarius || Bag / Geanta - Michael Kors

You probably noticed that this upcoming season animal prints continue to be on trend, therefore you can choose from a variety of prints (leopard, snake, zebra, tiger, etc) and be super stylish. Or you can even combine two of them, if you are a little more courageous and if those two prints are not too tacky.

I recently received this gorgeous leopard printed SWEATER, in two lovely shades of beige and brown and I wanted to do something different with it and so I decided to keep everything as simple as possible (a pair of mom jeans, a light beige coat, a taupe bag) in order to be able to add a pair of (SHOCK!) snake printed boots. I absolutely adore the result as I find it to be quite interesting and due to the same colour palette I don't think it's tacky at all. The sweater is well emphasised and I honestly couldn't wait to wear this look, fact which happened last weekend in Basel.

Also, I have to tell you that the sweater is very warm, soft, slightly oversized, pure perfection! These guys truly have the best sweaters and you should definitely take a look on their website for more designs and colours!
What do you think of this look? How would you wear the Leo printed sweater?

Gotta run now! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@andyandra) to see what I'm up to this weekend! :D

Have a great weekend!
Love, A.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts