Apr 3, 2017

Blooming trees and pastels

Shirt / Camasa - HERE / AICI || Skirt / Fusta - H&M || Sneakers / Sneakers - H&M || 
Bag / Geanta - Mangoon || Eyewear / Ochelari - Forever 21 

Finally a new outfit post, right? :D We traveled a lot this past month and I didn't really have time to shoot many outfits, but now that we are home for a while I couldn't wait to do it again. Plus that I received some super cute new items which I can't wait to show you. The first one is this lovely blue SHIRT with dots and ruffles which I find to be extremely sweet, versatile and perfect for spring. I saw this design last year at H&M but I couldn't get my hands on that one because it was sold out super fast, so you can imagine how happy I was when I found this one HERE. I always read the reviews before ordering something and some of the people were saying that they didn't like the fabric of this shirt, but personally I love it. I mean it is 100% cotton, what can you not love about it? It is not thin nor too thick, just great for spring and besides that it has long sleeves which makes it perfect for this kind of weather.

The shirt is also very easy to style and it looks great either with pants, jeans, shorts, or with skirts, like I chose to wear it yesterday when we went for a walk in the city. I gave it a lot of thought whether to wear a pair of heels or some sneakers, but you know..sneakers always win when you have to walk at least 5 km in a day. :) However, a pair of heels would have made the whole look even more feminine. :) Maybe next time..

Last but not least, what would spring be without some photos near the trees in bloom? :)) It might seem a bit mainstream but who cares, they are colorful, cute and they give me (& I hope you too) only positive vibes.

Have a great new week and don't forget to check out this shirt HERE, it has a great price ;)

Love, A.



















6 comments:

  1. Die Bilder sind toll, eine fabelhafte Location! Rock und Bluse gefallen mir sehr gut. Das ist ein süßer Look mit den sportlichen Schuhen dazu :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, wir hatten Glück diese Location zu finden ;D Dankeschön Melanie!
      VLG

      Delete
  2. Superba tinuta! Imi place tare, tare mult! Camasa este adorabila si iti vine tare bine! Te pup!

    http://www.visiononfashion.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Adina, si mie imi place tare mult si era pe wishlist de o gramada de vreme :D Te pup si eu

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is so cute! I really like your top! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts