Sep 26, 2016

That feminine look


Oh September, you've been so good to us! This is literally a golden autumn and I truly hope it will last a little longer. As the weather was more summer-ish than autumn-ish this weekend, I took advantage and shot some new pretty things which will come on the blog soon. I must mention though that I'm not yet 100% in the autumn mood and in accordance to the weather outside neither are my outfits. I would say they are more of a mix of summer & fall, transitional ones if you will. But let's get to it..

Among the new things which made their way in my closet, I received on Friday two new blouses and the lovely skirt you see today. One of the blouses is this beautiful off the shoulder one, with polka dots and ruffles which I instantly imagined to wear with the red skirt. As you can see, I'm not yet over the off-shoulder tops and the "collection" gets bigger and bigger, but they are just so lovely and of course, I didn't have such a blouse with polka dots. I would say that the collection is now completed, but let's not lie to ourselves, we always find new lovely items to add on our wishlist and then in our wardrobe, right? :))
So this blouse has a very nice and flowy fabric and it is quite long so you can also wear it with pants, jeans, shorts, etc. And when the weather gets colder, a blazer or a cardigan over this blouse will solve the problem and it will still look cute. You can find it HERE at an amazing price.

As I mentioned above, the red skirt was the perfect match to the blouse and I am really glad that the weather allowed me to wear this outfit exactly the way I had it pictured: pretty, feminine, with a vintage vibe. :) Anyway, the skirt is flowy and made from a thiner fabric than I thought it would be, but even so it keeps its beautiful shape. The color is bright and exactly as I expected it to be and the length is perfect. You can find it HERE in three different colors: black, pink & red, and it costs below 5$!!

As you can see I was in the mood for a dressy Monday and I hope this will inspire you for the upcoming week or whenever you would need a similar outfit. :) Which are your favourite pieces/trends at the moment?

Have a great week,
Hugs!












Blouse / Bluza - HERE / AICI
Skirt / Fusta - HERE / AICI
Heels / Pantofi - Primark
Purse / Portofel - Love Moschino

17 comments:

  1. Die off shoulder Bluse sieht ja mega klasse aus :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that top with your skirt!

    The Cassie Paige
    New Post: Purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt n top!

    Participate in my 5 year Anniversary giveaway Winner gets $70 GC from Style We

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post :)
    kisses,

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty and girly! I love this look! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Lovely outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You combined the red skirt in a beautiful way!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a super pretty girly look! I just loooove the top ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, I'm glad you like it..love the top too :D
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts