Mar 20, 2013

if spring won't come to you..

..then you must go to the spring.
Anyway this was supposed to be something like "if the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain". You get it. :)

So until a next outfit post, which I hope will be soon (!) , I thought it would be a good idea to show you gals a perfect manicure for spring with allll kinds of pastels. I miss wearing bright colors, so if I can't wear them as clothes yet, I wanted to wear them at least on my nails. Therefore, I chose purple (Miss Sporty), pink (P2) , orange (Catrice), yellow (Manhattan), and mint (Essence). Each of the nailpolishes is from a different brand but I think the best one is P2. I have many nailpolishes from this brand and they are all very good, long lasting and shiny - and must I say? they are also cheap (only 1,95 euros).







Hope you like them :)
Have a lovely night!
ღ Andy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts