Mar 4, 2013

finally..

..SPRING! I've been waiting for this for so long! And I'm quite sure I'm not the only one. I think that everyone that I've spoken to was sick and tired of that neverending winter. The weather has been pretty bad here during the past two weeks, but on Saturday the sun came finally out. And apparently it will stay out at least this week, which is great, but it would be even greater if I didn't have to study. I still have two exams left, but afterwards I will be free like a bird in the sky :)

Yesterday I finally managed to take some pics, and to be sincere, I wasn't planning to take any until the sun was not shining again, because I was more than sick of that grey-ish, cloudy background, so that's why I didn't post anything new for a month. But starting now, everything will be different (except for the rainy days of course).

Besides the shining sun, other reasons for waiting for the spring so badly was the fact that I can start wearing more colorful clothes (god I love pastels), the boots can be changed with ballerinas and high heel shoes, coats can be changed with the amazing looking leather jackets, not to mention the skirts and dresses which can be worn without having thousands of improvised clothes under or over them.

Also flowers, and the fact that everything gets greener and greener, everybody starts moving around, you can have a coffee or a drink outside, you can chill in the sun, you can wander the parks without freezing. Everything and everyone gets back to life and I'm lovin' it!
   




I wore Zara blouse and booties, H&M leather-like skirt, belt, bag and sunglasses, 
thrifted cardigan, Guess watch


Have a lovely day!
Andy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts