Feb 3, 2013

khaki love

Long absence - well motivated! I've been pretty ill one week ago , I caught a nasty flu , so I decided to stop  wandering around for a while, wearing shirts and blouses and all that at 3 degrees only for the sake of taking photos. But now I'm back and I must say that it wasn't exactly warmer outside when I took this set, but we were very fast. Where are you spring ?!?! I'm looking forward for you to come! A.S.A.P. please!

For this outfit I wore Zara printed khaki jeans (which I absolutely love), Mango white shirt, Zara boots and bag, H&M necklace and bracelet, Fossil watch.
I also must say that I didn't like much this khaki color, but somehow it got to me and now I think it is very pretty. Probably since I got that khaki coat.

Sorry for the quality , I did some mistakes while taking them :).











Have a nice Sunday and a good , productive week!
ღ Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Very fantastic info can be found on website.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts