Mar 27, 2013

before I go..

 This Friday I'm going on a road trip through Italy for about one week, therefore I thought of posting a new outfit today. I probably won't be able to post the next days because I generally don't like to post photos taken with the phone, so in the worst case scenario I will write to you again when I get back :) .

I'm so excited for leaving, I cannot wait! I need a vacation! We will visit Venice, Bologna, Rome and Verona and even though it will be a bit hectic, walking a lot every day, trying to see as much as possible of these cities and also moving from one city to another pretty quickly , I'm sure it's gonna be so much fun! Canal Grande , Piazza San Marco, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Basilica of San Paolo, Fontana di Trevi, Juliet's Balcony, sooo many things to see. Did I tell you I can't wait to go?? Yep, I did. I promise to tell you all about it when I come back.

Regarding the photos, these were also taken on Friday (you know, before winter came. again.), and this time I finally wore something a bit more colorful. Mint and light pink are two of my favorite pastels, just perfect for spring.






 I wore: Stradivarius leggings, Zara shoes, New Yorker jacket, H&M blouse, bag, necklace and earrings, Fossil watch and sunnies 

Wishing you all a lovely night!
ღ Andy.

10 comments:

  1. Love those pastels on you! You have beautiful hair <3

    Kisses,
    Julie

    www.thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thank yous! <3

      Kisses

      Delete
  2. love your style!
    we can follow each other!
    check my blog maybe you find something interesting!
    tell me know by comment on my blog
    xo

    ZAF.Fashion
    http://zaf-fashionnn.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Outfit combination, honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girlies! :*

      Delete
  4. Love the shirt's color and the purse!Follow you back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts