Mar 7, 2019

Spring Mood

Sweater / Pulover - HERE / AICI || Coat / Palton - Chicwish || Leggings / Leggings - Zara || Flats / Pantofi - Zara || Bag / Geanta - Michael Kors

Are you also as sick of the cold wintery days as I am?! I wish I wouldn't complain about this subject so much but I can't and you have to bare with me. We had some lovely sunny days last week and that only made it worse since the cold days have returned. However, I did catch a moment during those pretty days to shoot a more appropriate spring outfit and I am thirsty for moooore. :)

This time I went for a beige - white - blush pink colour palette and I started creating it from this amazing SWEATER. First of all, I have to tell you that this sweater is handmade, it has the best quality and the most adorable details: pompoms and puff sleeves. I also loooove its colour and it couldn't be more perfect for this time of the year. I can honestly tell you this sweater was love at first sight for me!

I wore it with a pair of snake print leggings, but of course over a white shirt which was long enough to cover everything beautifully (we all know how I feel about wearing leggings like pants without covering your bum) :P. A pair of flats with a cute bow detail and my beige / taupe bag....et voila, I was almost ready. Yes, I also added this beige coat which I wore a lot lately. What do you think?!

Have a lovely weekend ahead,
Hugs, A.
















1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous outfit!

    https://checkinonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts