Nov 5, 2018

French Vibes

Coat / Palton - HERE / AICI || Sweater / Pulover - Zara || Jeans / Blugi - Zara || 
Beret / Bereta - Zara || Bag / Geanta - Valentino by Mario Valentino

Hey loves, how was your weekend?! Hope you had a great one :) I had quite a full one and it started with me attending on Friday the event for the opening of a NA-KD fashion pop-up store / corner in Galeria Kaufhof, Stuttgart, which was lovely. There were cupcakes, champagne, juices, good music and of course lots of beautiful NAKD items waiting for us to try on.

On Friday evening we also took a very last minute decision to visit another city on Saturday, and the city was Metz, a town in the area of Lorraine, France. We left early in the morning and it was again quite a long trip - 315 km one-way, so basically we visited the city for only a couple of hours, but it was a beautiful sunny day even though it was quite cold. I loved the old buildings and shops, the cathedral, the covered market and all the vintage French vibes of the city. We also bought a few french goodies (wine, cheese, bread, etc), so this was another big plus. :)

For this trip I decided to wear my new yellow COAT which has some adorable details, like the ruffles on the sleeves and the pearls and which I thought it would be perfect for autumn and would definitely make your outfit stand out. The color is in fact more of a mustard yellow, which for this season is even better that a yellow, the fabric is very soft and I love its design and oversized style. I decided to wear the COAT with a striped sweater (because what looks better with a bright strong color than stripes, right?! :) ), a pair of black mom jeans and my black sock boots. I also added a beret to match the French atmosphere :) You can find the coat HERE, and it comes in several colors (the pink one is to die for!).

Also, I've been dreaming for a long time to take photos next to a carousel and I missed it when we were in Paris, but I found a carousel in Metz as well and so my dream came true...yay to that! What do you think of the photos? What about the outfit?

Have a great new week,
A.

P.S: If you use my code "flash15", you will get 15% off your purchase.
  

























7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! Have a great week.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein sehr toller Look! Dein Mantel sieht ja klasse aus! Gelb mag ich ja sehr, aber an diese Farbe traue ich leider nicht ran :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce poze frumoase, imi place mult paltonul, e superb! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girllll you look so chic and gorgeous in this outfit. Great ensemble!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow lovely photography and styling I like It. Thanks for sharing.
    realistic shadow photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect winter look :)
    I adore your coat so much, the color is so amazing and perfect.

    Need cute cat content?
    And some christmas vibes, take a look at my Youtube Video HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts