Jun 17, 2018

Summer Wishes




Hey lovelies,

Besides the wonderful weather, summer also comes with great SALES, therefore I made a new wishlist for you with some of the coolest pieces for this warm, lovely season. This time I wanted to show you some tops and dresses, but since the holidays are coming I also chose five beautiful swimsuits. As you can see I love polka dots and stripes at the moment, but if you are looking for other kind of prints or just plain simple pieces, you should definitely take a look HERE because they have some pretty amazing things! Moreover, I wanted to let you know that the big sales will start tomorrow HERE and besides that, you can find some discount codes at the end of this post.

Which is your favourite piece?

Happy Sunday everyone!
A.





1 comment:

  1. Mal wieder unglaublich tolle Teile :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / Goldzeitblog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts