Apr 11, 2018

Spring Florals










Hey loves, spring is finally here to stay and therefore I prepared for you a new wishlist with some of my favourites elements for this season: florals, pastels, pretty dresses / jumpsuits and accessories. They are 100% my style and I would wear them all without having any second thoughts. They even make me dream about summer already! :) As you should know by now, the direct links to each product are under the photo.

To my fellow bloggers and not only I must tell you that creating this collage gave me some headaches. Why? Well, I used to make all my collages with Polyvore, but surprise surprise, that website doesn't exist anymore so I had to find another one, which was not an easy task. I just thought you might want to know that, sadly, Polyvore doesn't exist anymore.

On another matter, I wish you all a wonderful day and stay tuned, I still have some outfits prepared for you!

Which is your favourite item from this collage?

Love, A.

1 comment:

  1. so nice post dear :)
    xoxo Tijana

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts