Mar 12, 2018

Ultra Violet

Coat / Palton - Zaful || Sweater / Pulover - HERE / AICI || Skirt / Fusta - Zara || Heels / Pantofi - Primark || Bag / Geanta - Guess

As you might already know, the Pantone Color of the year 2018 is ultra violet and that is in fact a dark shade of purple or as they call it, "a dramatically provocative and thoughtful purple shade". This shade of purple symbolises the mysteries of the cosmos, the spiritual reflection, the artistic expression and even the exploration of new technologies and the greater galaxy. Purple is also associated with mediation, experimentation and non-conformity and it energises and inspires people.

Of course, at least one outfit which includes purple had to come on my blog this year and even though today I chose a lighter shade of purple than the ultra violet one, I still think it is beautiful and perfect for spring as it may also be considered a pastel colour. What drew me to this lovely SWEATER was of course the lilac / lavender shade of purple and the flute sleeves, which I consider to be a pretty detail. This sweater is again a cropped one (I told you I have a thing for cropped sweaters now :)) and my first choice was to wear it with some high-waisted jeans, with or without a shirt underneath, but in the end I decided to do something different, something more romantic and so I paired the sweater with a grey tulle skirt, which made its way in my closet last year and I haven't got the chance to wear it until now. Besides the grey oversized coat, I also added my favourite heels for spring / summer and a pink bag, for a more colorful look.

Do you wear purple at lot? What do you think of this look?

Have a lovely new week,
A.




















9 comments:

  1. Bei dem Look kann der Frühling ja kommen! Das lila steht dir sehr gut. Rock und Mantel gefallen mir sehr gut :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! Du bist sehr nett, wie immer!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Liebe Andra
    Bei diesem Outfit bekommt man sofort Lust auf Frühling. Ein richtig schöner Look. Ich liebe den Rock und die Schuhe. Und die schönsten Accessoires sind die Tulpen.
    LG Katharina
    http://dressandtravel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das sieht ja echt toll aus - so eine wunderschöne Frühlingskombination!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts