Feb 6, 2018

Springtime Romance


Pretty in pink

1. Ruffle Cuff and Hem Tee Dress

2. Exagerated Layered Ruffle Sleeve Dress

3. Hollow Lace Top

4. Lace Panel Blouse

5. Puff Sleeve Dress

Very long time, no see! Yes, I've been absent around here more than usual, I know.. but there have been some busy times for me, plus that I kind of needed a break due to all the changes which have occurred in my life. Long story short, we moved back to Germany, in a new home which keeps us pretty occupied with all the decorating and arranging of old and new stuff, we've also been a few days in Romania, time in which I got a pretty bad cold, than back to Germany and so on. Moreover, we don't have a wifi connection yet, so this was another reason why I haven't been around. However, I am pretty active on my favourite platform (which is Instagram) and you should definitely follow me there in order to see my daily posts :D - @andyandra.

On another matter, Valentine's day is pretty close and I wanted to create some inspirational collages with appropriate items for that day, but then I stumbled on the beauties you can see in this post and I couldn't resist. They instantly made me think of spring and honestly, who can resist such adorable pink and white pieces? Needless to say that pink is (STILL) my favourite and happy colour and that the items which you can see above are so beautiful and romantic that they would be suitable for Valentine's Day as well. 
White pieces are more delicate, but equally beautiful and I tend to wear white mostly during summer, but I think that items like these ones are perfect for spring as well. White shirts and blouses are like basics, we should all have at least one in our wardrobe. 

Let me know which is your favourite piece :) The links to each item are below the images, as usual.. and at the end of this post you will find some discount codes which can be used on your checkout. 

Love, A.


White Delight

1. Embroidered Mesh Dress

2. Frill Layered Shirt

3. Embroidered Blouse

4. Lace Dress


1 comment:

  1. Da sind ja richtig tolle Sachen in deinen Collagen und besonders gut gefällt mir die Collage mit den weißen Teilen .-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts