Nov 17, 2017

This season I choose red!

Denim Jacket / Geaca de blugi - HERE / AICI || T-shirt / Tricou - Zara || Jeans / Blugi - Zara || Bikerboots / Bocanci - Zara || Hat / Palarie - Primark || Backpack / Ghiozdan - Stradivarius

Happy Fri-YAY darlings!

As you can see, red has been quite a motif in my last outfits and the one from today is no exception. I must admit this bright color really got to me this season and I love how it makes any look pop, so most likely that I won't stop here :)).
And while I was looking for the perfect red coat for winter, I found this lovely denim jacket which went straight to my shopping cart. I love its retro vibe, the fact that it is oversized, the wonderful shade of red and even the ribbon detail on the right pocket. Not to mention the fact that it arrived (together with the sweater from my previous post) right before we went on our short vacation and it matched the scenery perfectly. Oh and I forgot to tell you that the quality of this jacket is very good and you can find it HERE also on pink or khaki.

Of course I had to style it in a casual outfit since we were surrounded by nature, but I think the jacket really made my outfit stand out and without the pop of red my look would have been just a plain black & white jeans-tee look. My point is, try investing in items which will make more special even the simplest outfit you're wearing. :)

On another matter, among the outfit photos I also inserted some pics from the four-hour cruise we took on the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo because I also wanted to share with you the beautiful scenery we saw at that time. FYI, some of the pics are white-ish due to the bad air quality there was that morning, whereas my outfit was most likely noticed & remembered by everyone on that boat due to this adorable JACKET. :))

Have a lovely weekend!
Love, A.

P.S: If you are in need of a new phone case and you use the code "idealautumn" on www.idealofsweden.com you will get 20% off your purchase.


























4 comments:

  1. Rot steht dir total gut und deine Boots finde ich auch total cool :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts