Nov 3, 2017

If it's Friday, let there be glitter..

 Denim Jacket / Geaca de blugi - HERE / AICI || Skirt / Fusta - H&M || Boots / Cizmulite - Primark || Purse / Portofel - Love Moschino || Belt / Curea - Pull & Bear 

..or more like sequins, but you get the point. :) Well you see, I recently got this long oversized denim jacket and I wanted to do something special with it, therefore I decided to add a silver sequinned skirt, which would definitely take this outfit out of the ordinary, together with some black & silver accessories.
I totally love the result and how the jacket and the skirt contrast each other but at the same time they complement each other: the denim jacket dresses the skirt down and the skirt dresses the jacket up, if you know what I mean. :) I think the entire ensemble could be worn on several occasions but since it is Friday, why not wearing it tonight when going out with friends, for example?! :)

I don't know if I convinced you with this look, as it is something different for me, but I love trying new styles all the time and I am trying to step out of my comfort zone once in a while. Moreover, this type of denim jacket has been on trend since spring and I couldn't wait to get my hands on one because I find it to be very cool and you can wear it in many different ways: with pants, jeans, skirts, over a t-shirt or a sweater or even a dress, the options are unlimited. I think that such a jacket is almost like a basic, is one of those pieces which any wardrobe should have. I found mine HERE at an amazing price and, for your reference I am wearing size S.

I am very curious to hear your opinion about this look and for you to tell me how would you wear it.

Have a magical weekend,
A.


















2 comments:

  1. Ein richtig schönes, stimmiges Outfit. Steht dir super. Die Bilder sind wieder sehr schön geworden.

    LG Katharina
    http://dressandtravel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts