Oct 16, 2017

Fall wishlist & news

B&W
Sweater 1 / Pulover 1 || Bag / Geanta || Pinafore Skirt / Salopeta cu fusta || Sweater 2 / Pulover 2 || Faux leather Skirt / Fusta din imitatie de piele || Coat / Palton

Hello hello, after two lovely weeks spent at our two homes (in Romania and Germany :D) I am trying slowly to get back on track. And what better way to do that if not by showing you some amazing pieces I found on my fave international website?! This time I chose some black & white items which stole my heart and which I definitely need in my wardrobe this season, whereas for the second collage I chose some items which are red or involve red details and that is simply because I love this color at the moment. Also, they are definitely statement pieces and your outfit will look great by adding such a pop of colour. 


Red
Red Jacket / Geaca Rosie || Bag / Geanta || Black Sweatshirt / Bluza Neagra || Striped Tunic / Camasa cu dungi || Coat / Palton || Boots / Botine

I also have some great news for you: SHEIN.COM is celebrating 9 years of activity and therefore they are offering you the three discount codes which you can use to get 5$, 15$ or 40$ off your order. Moreover, they also have FREE SHIPPING worldwide. This activity is valid only until the 18th of October, so hurry up and click the links under the photos, place your order and use one of the codes below on your checkout. 

Have a lovely new week,
A.


4 comments:

  1. Da sind ja wieder einige tolle Teile in deinen Collagen, die mir sehr gut gefallen! Shein hat aber auch super tolle Sachen :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das freut mich sehr zu hören! Shein hat immer die tollsten Sachen :D
      VLG

      Delete
  2. Oh ich liebe den ersten schwarz-weißen Mantel und das rotweiß-gestreifte Kleid. Eine tolle Wishist für den Herbst meine Liebe.

    LG Katharina
    http://dressandtravel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank liebes! Ich liebe den Mantel auch <3
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts