Sep 21, 2017

Under the palms..🌴

 Dress / Rochie - H&M || Sandals / Sandale - Zara || 
Bag / Geanta - Victoria's Secret || Earrings / Cercei - H&M

What can I tell you?! H&M had the prettiest dresses this summer and I couldn't help myself. Even if all of these dresses were on the pricier side of H&M, I always waited patiently until they went on Sale and generally I got them 50-60% off. Pretty cool, huh? :)

Anyway, I got this one sometime in June I think and I kept it in my closet especially for this holiday and boy was that hard. There are advantages and disadvantages if you do this like myself: the advantage would be that you have new items for your holiday and I totally love wearing new things in special places :), but the disadvantage is that you only get to wear that item once or twice during that season, especially if your holiday is at the end of summer. This is exactly what happened to me and now I can hardly wait for another holiday / next summer to get some more wear out of all these pretty dresses.

One evening on our way to dinner, we caught another gorgeous sunset and we also found this pretty location, therefore shooting this outfit was a must. I combined the dress with my golden sandals, which I have the feeling they go with almost everything and a pair of yellow earrings, to which I added some black accessories to balance a little bit all those bright colors and to make the outfit more evening appropriate.

What do you think of this look? Do you also "postpone" wearing your new items for holidays?

Wishing you a great weekend,
A.

















9 comments:

  1. Wow, dein Kleid ist ja der absolute Wahnsinn und die Schuhe ein Traum! Ein super toller Look .-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen vielen Dank, Melanie! Du bist immer so nett:) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress! You are very beautiful) I want to go to sea now)))

    alishapony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, dear! Likewise! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts