Mar 3, 2017

Embroidered Everything! | SheIn Wishlist

Spring Wishlist 1

We already stepped into spring yuhuuu and this is my second favourite season so I cannot wait to embrace all the trends it comes with: pastels, lots of pinks, ruffles and frills but also embroidered pieces. Embroidery continues to be one of the main trends for SS17 and you can already see it in stores, on the catwalk, magazines, everywhere! I, for one, am quite happy about it because I think a floral pattern gives a little extra something to each piece of clothing and it makes it more joyful, if you like.

I already own some pieces in this style, as you saw in my previous posts, but you know..it's never enough :)) So I made a selection of my favourite embroidered items and surprise surprise, you can find this sort of pattern on every item possible: dresses, blouses, shirts, jeans, jackets and even accessories. As usual, I left the direct links to each piece under the collages to make it easier for you to check them out.

Do you like embroidery? Which is you favourite item?

Have a lovely weekend,
A.

Spring Wishlist 2

6 comments:

  1. Die beiden Kleider gefallen mir total gut :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love embroidered pieces! They are so beautiful! <3

    Kisses,

    Ioanna

    http://thecolourfulbouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! They are so trendy right now :D

      Delete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts