Dec 17, 2015

December Wishlist

Hello lovelies,

I'm sure you all remember DRESSLINK.COM, the website where I got my grey tulle skirt from, the skirt you all liked so much (see here and here). So, as promised, I created some collages and made another wishlist for me and you with some perfect items for this season. Let's face it, the real winter is not yet here, so now is the perfect time for you to invest in some fluffy, cozy and soft items which will surely keep you warm. For this particular reason I chose this time only faux-fur items, which are a must this season, and I split them again into three categories: vests, coats and collars. I love faux-fur items since last year and I think they look amazing in both casual and elegant outfits, depending of course on the type of item you own.

But to come back to my wishlist, I found many pretty things on this website at great prices and I decided to choose three for each category and to show you some fluffiness :D. Once again, the vests are under 10$,  the coats under 12$ and the collars under 8$! Can you believe it?! I think they are an amazing deal and you should definitely take a look. I already order one of these items, so let me know which one do you think it is and which is your favorite.  

Remember, you have direct links to each product, just click on HERE, and you have the banner to their store on the right side of the blog's page.

Mucho love,
Andra


1. HERE
3. HERE


1. HERE
2. HERE
3. HERE


1. HERE
2. HERE
3. HERE

1 comment:

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts