Feb 23, 2015

stay classy


Classy Monday. That's how I wanted to start the week, here on my beloved blog. I usually tend to show you more casual, everyday looks, but now I thought of trying something new and the main reason was this beautiful body-con black dress I received from OASAP. I wanted such a dress for a long time and I had a completely different idea of styling it on my mind, but then I tried this combination and I liked it, plus that I managed to create an almost 100% OASAP outfit.

More about the star of this post now: the dress is a one size item and it is the first time I ordered such a piece, but it fits perfectly. It is made of an elastic fabric, which makes it easy to fit different sizes and bodies and it is also very comfy. Around the neck and on the chest it has some sort of a model (similar to a bow), but due to the cold weather I was not able to lose the fur, haha. Instead I added the statement necklace with pink elements which matches perfectly the blush faux fur, both from OASAP. I chose several shades of burgundy for the rest of the accessories for a pop of color and I like the contrast that has been created. The hat is also from OASAP, which is why I told you that almost everything that I'm wearing is from this awesome website. 

Unfortunately, this dress is sold out at the moment but it was to be found HERE ! However, you can check the other several body-con dresses which they have HERE , they are all at amazing prices!
Some of my other choices would be: 1 , 2, 3, 4 or 5
I will leave you the direct links for all the products I'm wearing below the photos.

Have a great week!







Dress // HERE
Coat //  HERE
Necklace // HERE
Hat // HERE
Bag // Mango
Heels // Zara

23 comments:

  1. Ce eleganta esti! <3
    Imi place mult haina, e atat de cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Cristina! Si eu ador haina <3 pupici

      Delete
  2. Love this look! Very chic, elegant, and classy, you look FABULOUS!!

    xo
    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agnes, i'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful look! That coat is stunning and so is that necklace :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twiterr.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, de departe outfit-ul meu favori! Arati impecabil draga mea, pur si simplu ador acest outfit! Minunat!!! Te pup, sper sa vad mai des outfit-uri de acest gen, pt ca arati fermecator! https://laurafashionblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc draga mea, voi incerca sa mai postez tinute de genul, desi ma imbrac destul de rar asa elegant :) ma bucur ca iti place tinuta, te pup

      Delete
  5. Blanita e superba, te prinde stilul asta de minune...

    Te pup


    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you look so beautiful and elegant! Loving your coat!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing and so chic!!!
    The outfit is classy and perfect.

    Come and visit my blog if you want!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic dear! :)
    Love your coat ;)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've accessorised the little black dress! The necklace and clutch are wonderful accessories with it :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit on you.

    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com
    www.buffofcolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super nice look :)
    Really classy :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  12. indeed! you look very very classy and so beautiful

    Have a nice day! ;-)

    New Look on my blog : ' NEO TRACKSUIT '
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts