Mar 5, 2014

grafitti & green

I was thinking the other day what made me create this blog and, besides my passions for photography and fashion, there was also my friend and colleague from the Master program who talked me into this. I'm really glad she did and I want to thank her again!

Why? Because I realized that writing here relaxes me, it is something that I enjoy doing. Everyday, after a loooooong, busy day I can't wait to open this page and post something new or read your comments/other blogs. And yes, I'm not the type who writes a novel everytime I start typing, in fact I never was the type and never will be. I'm an engineer, my life usually spins around formulas, so it's pretty hard to become a totally different self when I write something here. But, for me, even a few lines are enough to make me feel good. Doesn't matter if those lines are about clothes or sunshine or rain or a place which I visited, it matters that I am glad afterwards for sharing my thoughts with you.
I probably told you before that I had another blog some years ago (not a fashion blog), and I got bored pretty fast. I would have never imagined that this one would get to a point where I can even call it addictive. But it's a good addiction,  it's something that disconnects me from the daily routine for a few moments and that's why I keep coming back. :)

About the outfit, I always liked this type of green and together with black and white it makes a lovely combination. As you already know, I'm really glad for finding that coat and it definitely is the most perfect thing for spring. What completes my outfit are those gorgeous green earrings which I won (yay!) on one of my favorite blogs, Fashion Painted Dreams. You check them out on  Pretty Purple Boutique, where you can also find beautiful necklaces, shoe clips and jewelry sets, besides these pretty earrings.










 Coat, Bag, Leggings // Zara
Shirt, Sunnies // Mango
Earrings // HERE
Biker Boots // Pimkie

Wishing you a sunny day! 
დ, Andy.

43 comments:

  1. Looking stunning as always dear.x I absolutely love your outfit, so chic and stylish. The colour combination is gorgeous and green looks perfect on you! Gorgeous earrings, you are so lucky you won them.x I can totally relate to that, I think blogging is the best way to relax, enjoy your day and just take a break from your daily routine! Have a lovely day.
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear! It is indeed the best way to relax :) Have a beautiful day!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL (: you have such an elegant look

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know x

    drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit. Hah got you! You are wearing the earring that you won.. ;)) You look lovely. Green looks nice in any combination. Hey you...I feel you, I'm relaxed also when I write. Unfortunately I tend to write to much for a fashion blog. Sometimes I have to stop myself because I can become boring for the readers:))) Routine is killing me!:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, yeees I'm wearing them because I love them! so shiny and pretty :D haha you're never boring, I enjoy all your stories :) :***

      Delete
  4. You are so lovely! And your classmate advised you well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Georgiana! We should meet sometime :)

      Delete
  5. Love your coat so much!
    What about following each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those white green combination . Its really looks great ♥

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty color combo! Love your coat!
    Maybe we could follow each other?

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Fancy To Go

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful post! Maybe you’d like to follow me too? 
    Kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great simple look!!!
    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice blog ! Well done ! I want to invite you to mine ! Maybe u wanna follow each other ? if yes just follow me and let me know , i ll do the same as soon as possible :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks dear! I joined your giveaway :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks dear! Following you back!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Fancy To Go

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Andra!! would you like to follow each other? Just let me know on my blog.
    http://onedayinmyhighheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey hey.
    Lovely pics, you look fantastic!!
    With love, Bárbara

    www.preppylemonade.com
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the green Andra! Visit me sometime :)

    xx opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like very much this white coat!!!! So chic!!!
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I like it a lot too! Kisses

      Delete
  18. Hi Andy, love this white coat, so elegant and that Zara bag is so pretty and those earring wow really beautiful.
    Hope you are having a great weekend!
    http://www.claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Claudia! I'm glad you like it :) Hope you had a great weekend and wishing you a wonderful new week! xx

      Delete
  19. Good idea following each other! If you´ll follow me, I´ll follow back as soon as possible!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you for your nice comment! Followed you back on all sites! Keep in touch :)
    kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Keep in touch :) hugs!

      Delete
  21. Amiga que lindo look amei a blusa verde esta show.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts