Jan 11, 2013

pretty holiday was pretty.

Hello all!

I finally got the camera that I wanted soooo much and I can only tell you that i'm in love with it (thank you girls for determining me to choose this one). I actually bought it about 10 days ago, so I'm still discovering how to use it day by day.

Besides this, I can tell you I had a great holiday back home, so I thought I should share with you some of the immortalized moments. Good food, spending time with the family, meeting friends and relaxing. This was this holiday mostly about.

In the end though, I caught a pretty bad flu and I had to take antibiotics and I still blow my nose and cough after almost two weeks. But it will pass, it was just a little souvenir  ;)


Did I tell you I had the prettiest pink-purple-silverish christmas tree? Thank you mom!



  The cats are mine! I have four of them, you can see them all below :)





Here are some pics from the New Years Eve party. I wore a reddish Bershka dress with silver studs.













  Goodies!

As they say, there's no place like home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts