Jan 12, 2013

still at home

Hello world!

Today was one of those Saturdays when you just want to lay in bed and do nothing. Just relax, watch a movie or some series, read a book and don't move a muscle. I think you got the picture.

Back to our sheep, the following pictures were also taken back home in the day when I got the camera. They are not so good cause they are among the first photos I took, which is why I wasn't sure whether to post them or not, but here they are.







Mango pullover, Stradivarius tights, H&M bracelet and earrings, Fossil Watch (Xmas present from my love), Zara bag and Tamaris biker boots (which you already know)

Have a nice Sunday tomorrow, an easy Monday and a pretty week!
 Andy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts