Jan 7, 2019

A Pink New Year!

Faux Fur Jacket / Blanita - HERE / AICI || Sweater / Pulover - HERE / AICI || 
Jeans / Blugi -Zara || Biker Boots / Bocanci - Zara || Bag / Geanta - Valentino by M. Valentino 


 Heyheyhey!

First of all I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year! May your 2019 be filled with joy, health, wealth, love and may all your wishes and dreams come true!
As you probably noticed, I took a break from the blog because I was on holiday in Romania and I wanted to enjoy my time there and spend as much time as possible with my loved ones :) However, I was still pretty active on Instagram, so you can always follow me there if you want to stay updated. :) (@andyandra).

Even if I wasn't around here much, I prepared some outfits to show you this month and one of them is today's casual look, just perfect for the beginning of this new year. I shot it with my mom before Christmas and I think it's the perfect everyday winter look. A cozy, soft and very warm SWEATER which has some super cute sleeves and a lovely design is perfect for this time of the year and you can never go wrong when pairing it with some grey jeans and biker boots. This sweater will definitely  look great with skirts or even some white trousers too and its colour makes me think of spring already. You can find it HERE.

The cherry on top is this adorable faux fur JACKET, which has an amazing quality, it's warm and super fluffy..and one can never have too many faux furs, right?! In my defence, I didn't have a white / off white one and I really wanted to give it a try as I think it is quite a versatile, easy to style piece. And believe it or not, its price is under 30euros. :) You can find it HERE 

How was your holiday? What do you think of this look? Do you like casual or the more sophisticated ones?

Have a great new week,
Love, A.
















1 comment:

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts