Dec 20, 2018

Jingle Bell Rock

Sweater / Pulover - HERE / AICI || Skirt / Fusta - HERE / AICI || 
Coat / Palton - NAKD Fashion || Boots / Cizme - ASOS || Beret / Bereta - H&M 

The title might not be directly related to the post, but I woke up this morning with this Christmasy song in mind and well, we do find ourselves only 5 days away from Christmas (wait, what?!). And ok, the outfit might also relate a little bit as it involves some red again and some plaid which I find it to be totally appropriate for this time of the year. In fact, you could probably make this a Xmas look if you'd like. :)

To begin with, I have to tell you that I'm completely in love with this white turtleneck SWEATER: it's extremely, but extremely soft and very warm, I love the design and the cute details on the neck and sleeves. I really wanted a white turtleneck because it's very versatile and it looks amazing with pretty much everything and I can't wait to wear this one with jeans or with some beige items. :D I think it's a basic which you should definitely have in your wardrobe. You can find it HERE and it costs only 15€! 
Then, a red plaid SKIRT is perfect for this time of the year and from the moment I saw it I imagined these two pieces together :) I love it's design, it is definitely something new for my closet and together with a pair of thick tights and OTK boots will make a great winter look. :) You can find the skirt HERE, but I won't tell you the price, you'll have to check it yourselves :) All I can say is that it's amazing!

What do you think of this look? Do you have your Christmas outfits ready? :D

Have a lovely weekend and a Merry, Merry Christmas!
Love, A. 

P.S: Don't forget to use my code "flash15" to get 15% off your purchase.
















2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing Christmas look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO festive and fabulous!! Gorgeous for the holiday!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts