Oct 4, 2018

Burnt Orange in Luzern

Coat / Palton - Primark || Shirt / Camasa - H&M || Jeans / Blugi - Zara || 
Belt / Curea - Gucci || Boots / Botine - Primark || Bag / Geanta - Love Moschino

Hello October!

I can't believe that September is also over and there are only 3 months left of 2018. Time sure flies very quickly. If I were to make a short retrospective, September was truly beautiful and warm, it was more of a late August and I totally loved it. At the beginning of the month there was Paris, after which some short trips and quite a few outfits followed. :) Sun, beautiful days and warm hues.

But now October is here and the temperatures dropped a bit, it finally feels like real autumn and the first days of the month were quite moody and cold. However, on Tuesday we decided to go on a short trip to Luzern (Lucerne) in Switzerland, city which is about 260 km away from Stuttgart. Truth be told, it is a bit far away for a one-day trip as you spend 3 hours on the way there and 3 hours back (if you are lucky enough not to get caught in traffic jams), but we really wanted to see this city and the weather was on our side. It was not very warm (I would even say it was chilly) but at least it was sunny, so I decided to match the season outside and wore my new coat in a lovely burnt orange colour. This colour is a first in my wardrobe and I find it so interesting and special, not to mention that it screams fall, and so I waited for the perfect moment to wear it. Also, you know how much I love coats in the cold season, so I couldn't wait to be able to wear these outwear pieces again. The rest of the outfit was quite simple: a pair of blue jeans, a white shirt and some black accessories, to which I added a pair of leopard print ankle boots, which are also very autumnal and match the no.1 trend of the season - the leopard / animal print. Moreover, this print will always take your outfit out of the ordinary, but the key is to wear just one piece in this print at a time : e.g. a skirt, a dress, a pair of shoes, a bag, etc. and keep the rest of the outfit very simple.  

I selected a few photos of the city as well because it was so beautiful and worth showing, together with my #outfitoftheday. :) What do you think?

Have a lovely end of the week and of course, weekend!
Love, A.































4 comments:

  1. So ein toller Look! Den würde ich genauso tragen wie du! :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / Goldzeitblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das freut mich sehr! Vielen Dank Liebes! xx

      Delete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts