Aug 27, 2018

Waiting for fall

 Skirt / Fusta - HERE / AICI || Blouse / Bluza - H&M || 
Bag / Geanta - HERE / AICI || Heels / Pantofi - Stradivarius 

Yes, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am actually waiting for fall. And of course, I refer to that warm, golden fall not to a rainy cold one. As much as I love summer, I feel that this year we had a pretty long summer and I kind of had enough of all the heat. I am looking forward now to milder temperatures, earthy colours, jackets, coats and cool boots (and a change in the wardrobe haha).  I will probably regret having said this in about two months, but until then..let there be autumn!

And since I am in the mood for autumny colours, this time I went for a gorgeous pleated SKIRT in a beautiful dark green colour and a midi length, which I thought to be perfect for fall. The fabric is not very thick, but a satin of a very good quality. The day me and my friend took the pictures was still pretty hot, so I went for a silky polka dotted blouse with ruffle sleeves, but I will definitely wear this skirt with a chunky knit and some boots later on. To complete this look, I went for my retro black heels and the lovely straw BAG, which is among my favourites at the moment.

How would you wear this skirt? By the way, you can find it HERE for only 20$!

Love, A.
























2 comments:

  1. Wieder ein toller Look von dir! Rock und Bluse gefallen mir sehr gut! Ja, auf den Herbst freue ich mich auch schon sehr :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / Goldzeitblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really amazing!

    https://checkinonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts