Oct 31, 2017

This sweater though..πŸŽ€

 Sweater / Pulover  - HERE / AICI || Skirt / Fusta - H&M || Boots / Cizmulite - Primark || Bag / Geanta - Love Moschino 

I'm baaack..I don't even know how many times I said this lately, but that's the way the cookie crumbles :) We've been a lot "on the road" lately, so keeping a schedule here was quite hard. I still have to show you many outfits taken when we were in Germany, but I also have two new ones and will probably have even more new ones in the near future.

Anyway, to give you a short update, the reason why I've been absent last week is that we were in Boracay, Philippines and spent an ahhh-mazing week! I heard & read many impressions about this island and many of them were quite negative so I didn't have many expectations but trust me, it has risen waaay above all of my expectations! There were some negative points of course, but you can easily avoid them and enjoy the beauty of the island. We were mesmerised by so many things and left with a very good impression and with the wish of seeing more of this beautiful country someday.
If you would like me to tell you more about Boracay (what we did, what we saw, where we stayed, etc. ) and to see some photos (others than I already posted on my Instagram, @andyandra) please let me know in the comments below.

Revenons a nos moutons, it's still autumn and I've shown you very few proper outfits for this time of the year, so from now on I intend to correct this mistake and the first one is the one I'm showing you today, created around this G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. sweater I completely and utterly fell in love with it. I mean, have you seen how pretty it is?! I love the color palette which makes it very easy to style, it is perfect for autumn and the cherry on top are the sequins which make it even more special and beautiful. Honestly, I haven't seen such an adorable and unique SWEATER in a long time and nowhere in stores except for this website. The quality is very good and the price is incredible, just check it out HERE.
I decided to pair the sweater with a midi skirt in the same color tone and I added some black accessories in order to make the look more interesting. I finally decided to get a pair of sock boots and even though I was very skeptical at the beginning, now I feel like wearing them all the time. They go with almost everything and look amazing with pants, jeans and skirts, and they are also very comfy due to the mid heel they have. I definitely need a red pair as well! πŸ˜€

What do you think of this look?

Have a lovely week,
A.

P.S.: IdealofSweden.com launched their new autumn collection of phone cases and if you use the code "idealautumn" on your check out you will get 20% off!





















16 comments:

  1. dein Rock und die Sockboots gefallen mir sehr gut. Sockboots brauche ich auch noch im Schrank. .-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das freut mich sehr, vielen lieben Dank! xx

      Delete
  2. Omg, ce frumos e puloverul, imi place super mult si arata super bine in combinatie cu fusta! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc mult Cristina, si mie imi place mult :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. You look so stunning! I love your style!
    Amazing sweater!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome sweater! love how you've paired it!
    hope you enjoyed the island, sounds great!
    kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Thank you so much ! xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that, thank you very much!

      Delete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts