Sep 7, 2015

fall essentials


Hello my beauties,

The fall season is here exactly from the 1st of September, but only on Saturday got quite cold so I was able to put up a proper fall outfit. This could only make me happy since it enabled me to wear some of my latest purchases, fact which immediately lead to giving you some ideas of what you should invest in this season. I will reduce it to five essential items, but I might give you some more ideas in my future posts. 

1. Ponchos - definitely the most popular item this season. They can be found now in almost every store, in different colors, but the most appropriate for this season would be the ones in earthy colors. I find them to be a very good investment since they keep you very warm and they can easily be combined with jeans, pants, skirts or dresses. And let's be honest, they look very chic. :) Plaid is another must have for this fall so if you find the two combined into one piece, even better. Also, the colors my poncho has allow me to style it with many pieces, so all these reasons made me love it the moment I saw it.
  
2. Flared Jeans. Yes, please. Flared Jeans came back in trend last season and they continue to be very in this season as well. So, if you don't already own a pair since the past years, you should definitely get one now. I find them to be a like a breath of fresh air among all the skinnies and they have several advantages: they lengthen and slim your silhouette.
 
3. The white shirt is an item we should all have in our wardrobes, regardless the season. They are very easy to style in all kinds of outfits and in many situations they are a life saver. :) However, if you want to invest in one this season, I think you should go for the ones with a black or white neck bow tie or for the Victorian Nouveau ones, meaning for the ones with high collars, ruffles or lace.

4. The statement necklace. For me, this accessory is a timeless must-have, so if you don't have one already you should definitely buy one. You already know how many I have and that is because they make any kind of outfit look so much better and special and they give it the sparkle and glam it needs.
The necklace I'm wearing today is from Happiness Boutique and you can find it HERE at a very good price. You should definitely take a look at the great products they have: necklaces, earrings, rings and even clothes and I'm sure you'll find something to love. The customer service is great and they offer free shipping worldwide. They also offer rewards to their clients through their customer reward program and each of you can join their bi-monthly giveaway HERE , only by registering with your email. You should definitely give it a try! :)

 5. Hats. Last but not least, they continue to be a very trendy accessory this season as well. You can find them in all shapes and colors, they keep you warm and they look so good. Plenty of reasons to invest in at least one hat, right? :)

Which other items do you find to be essential this season?

Have a great week,
Andra











Shirt, Jeans // Mango
Poncho // Primark
Necklace // HERE 
Bag, Hat // H&M


21 comments:

  1. Love this look! Today I posted as an outfit with the flared jeans <3
    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that poncho is just so perfec :D
    http://diannetho.es/cazadora-motera/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! I really want a poncho now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a good investment, you should get one :)

      Delete
  4. Foarte frumos! Cred că toamna își face simțită prezența și în România, deja nopțile sunt atât de reci.
    Ador blugii evazați și pălăriile, le-aș purta mereu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc draga mea! Aici si-a facut simtita prezenta putin cam repede asa ca a trebuit sa adaptez cat mai curand tinutele :)
      Pupici

      Delete
  5. You keep surprising me with your beauty and charm, no matter what you wear it's alwasy look great! That poncho looks super chic and cosy, which is also great. I love fall because we can wear all these comfortable warm items, like scarfs, knitted sweaters and coats.
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexandra, you overwhealm me with your beautiful words :) i'm glad you like the poncho! Have a lovely day

      Delete
  6. oh I love the necklace!♥ beautiful look!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ponchos and hat are so cute. I love how you styled this outfit :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful blog! maybe we can follow each other?

    welcome :)

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.com

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.com

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look for fall!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing poncho! I love the colour scheme of it and I think you did a terrific job styling it, it all works so well together!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic dear! Love your necklace, I have the same one! :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have almost the same poncho but from Orsay :)
    www.tobecreativehasnolimits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts