Jan 15, 2013

dots.

As you all probably know, there are sales everywhere. In some stores they started even before Christmas, but the biggest ones are now. Everything is so cheap in comparison to their initial price that you just wanna buy everything (even if you don't need most of the things).
I went last week on Tuesday in the stores and I found some pretty things. Then, on Thursdays I had to go in the city for a totally different reason (I wanted to find some decorations for one of the rooms - which of course I didn't find) and I ended up going in the stores again. Then I swore I won't go in the city centre again too soon. And today I went again.....


So what do we have here? I wore a Mango blouse, Zara jeans (both the jeans and the blouse have dots on them), H&M vest and bag, Promod necklace, Stradivarius bracelets, Fossil watch.

I finally experimented the headband. Also, I have the furry vest since last winter but I didn't wear it much because I think it makes me look like a bear. :-)











Have a good night!
Andy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts