Jun 10, 2018

Retro feelings

Jumpsuit / Salopeta - HERE /AICI || Bag / Geanta - Zara || Hat / Palarie - H&M || 
Espadrilles / Espadrile - Asos.de

A new week (usually) starts with a new outfit on the blog, so here I am showing you another summer #look that I love so much, but this time I tried something new when it comes to editing my photos and I'm really curious to see what you think about it. As you might have noticed, I tend to keep my photos as natural as possible and when I edit them I usually work on the contrast, brightness and other few tools, but nothing major as I like to have my photos as real as possible. Also, I don't want to ruin them by using too many effects, presets & co. :))

But the point is that in a world that offers us tons of editing tools / apps / programs which help you create an image where everything seems to be perfect and flawless, I think it's very important to stay true to yourself, to embrace your flaws and cherish your strengths, because all of these make you unique, they make you YOU. I don't want to get in too many details as everyone can do as he / she pleases, but remember.. the purpose of these apps / editing tools is not to completely transform your photos into something unrecognizable , but to enhance your images.

So anyway, I was telling in the first paragraph that this time I chose a new filter for my photos and the reason is that I felt this filter matched my outfit perfectly and it actually enhanced it. I wore my new floral JUMPSUIT, which is so summerish and cute, with a pair of espadrilles and some straw accessories, all of these making this look the typical summer #outfit. The jumpsuit is extremelyyyy comfortable and the fabric is super soft and nice and even a bit elastic. Even the color makes it perfect for this time of the year. :) You can find it HERE!
But the filter I used for the photos gave them a vintage / retro touch and I think it made them look more special, right?! I'm very eager to hear you opinion about it!

Do you think I should change the filters more often or do you like the photos to be as natural as possible?

Have a lovely new week,
A.
 

























1 comment:

  1. Der Jumpsuit sieht ja richtig klasse aus! Die Tasche gefällt mir auch sehr gut :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / Goldzeitblog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts