Oct 7, 2016

White Delight


Hey loves, it's Fri-yay! :D And I'm sure you all saw on Facebook that it is also the World Smile Day, so let's smile more today! :D I'm also happy that my parents are coming to visit us today, actually they should arrive any moment now, so the upcoming weeks will be quite busy for us. I can't wait to spend some time together, visit new places, cook together and have fun. Yay to that!

But as promised, here I am with the third pink-related outfit, last one for this week but definitely not least :D Actually, I think it is my favourite of the three and that is because of the gorgeous WHITE BLOUSE that I'm wearing. I received it together with the vest and the pink dress and I loved it from the moment I saw it. The floral embroidery makes it super cute and I also love the bell/flared sleeves and its shape. If you follow me on Snapchat (andy-andra) you must have noticed I already wore it several times and in different combinations. The white makes it very versatile and you can wear it with jeans, pants, shorts, maybe even a pencil skirt and it's very easy to dress it up or down. The fabric is also very good and thick, just like the one of a shirt.

This time I chose to wear the BLOUSE with flared jeans and a pink biker jacket and I love the result, I have the feeling the outfit has such a bohemian vibe. But I must tell you I also wore it with skinny jeans and ballerinas or sneakers, with a black biker jacket or a cardigan. Very easy to style, right? :) You can find it HERE.

I want to thank you all for the positive feedback regarding the other two outfits this week and I hope to continue to inspire you with my next outfits as well. :) Which outfit of the three do you like most?

Wish you all a lovely weekend!
Hugs, A.

















Blouse / Bluza - HERE / AICI
Jeans / Blugi - Zara
Jacket / Jacheta - Primark
Boots / Botine - H&M
Clutch / Geanta - H&M
Hat / Palarie - Primark

4 comments:

  1. Ce dragut ca vin sa te viziteze :)
    Bluza e extrem de draguta, imi place super, super mult! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die rosa Jacke sieht einfach unglaublich toll aus :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket is so pretty, the colour is perfect and paired with such a cute blouse and flares, its an amazing look!

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing looK! The jacket is amazing!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts