Aug 31, 2013

Mdina, Malta (part 2)

Hello dears!

I hope you are having a great weekend, mine it was so far. Today it's the last day of summer, the last day of this beautiful season, which is also my favorite of them all. It passed so quickly, but I have to say that it was a great summer, with very good and sunny weather, unexpectedly beautiful weather for Germany.
So bye bye pretty dresses and sandals, bright colors, warm mornings and icecream, tanning sessions and days spent at the swimming pool. Soon we'll be getting back to dark, earthy colors, jackets, coats and boots, rain and cold. But let's look at the bright side, we still have some warm days ahead plus the autumn red-ish colors are beautiful.

However, I still have some pics from Malta to show you, as promised. These were taken in our third day there, when we visited the city of Mdina, which is the old capital of Malta. Mdina is a medieval city, situated on a hill in the center of the island and there are only 200 people living there. I must say I was pretty impressed of its beauty, of those medieval walls and buildings, pink blooming trees and small souvenir shops.
So, I let the photos speak :)









 
Wishing you all a good night and a pretty Sunday!
Love,
Andy

6 comments:

  1. Wow Andy, loved all the photos from Malta!
    Really beautiful.
    Take care and enjoy your weekend.:)
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claudia! I'm glad you like them :) Have a great week!
      Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Following you back:D
    Nice post
    Kisses

    www.deeaella.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you now :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following. I followed back :)

    http://natalia-lily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pictures :)
    do you want to follow each other? let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts