Nov 8, 2018

Chain Print Dress

Dress / Rochie - HERE / AICI || Boots / Cizme - H&M || 
Bag / Geanta - Valentino by Mario Valentino

Today is that kind of day that requires lots of coffee. I woke up quite early because the new H&M x Moschino collection was launched at 8 am and after waiting "in a queue" for a while I managed to get my hands on one of the pieces, yay. So all's well when it ends well. :)
However, the day is going to be quite a long one as I am also meeting my dear friend and we have some things to solve, errands to run and of course, some photos to take.

But before that I wanted to show you a new outfit, something quite new for me but something that I definitely like. I created this look starting from this lovely shirt DRESS with an exquisite print, which is a great piece for this season as it can easily be layered and well, this print is very on trend at the moment. I already saw it on many high-street items and even though a few years back I would have probably said no to it, now I wanted to give it a try and turns out, I really like it. Also, this red print has something festive in it too, right?! :) I find this DRESS to be a beautiful, special piece, which can be styled in several different ways but which definitely looks good when dressing it up, reason for which I added a pair of over-the-knee boots (by the way, I love wearing long / OTK boots with midi skirts / dresses at the moment). To balance the situation a little bit I added the biker jacket and a black bag with silver details. I would have normally gone for golden details but I thought that the dress already had plenty of details and I didn't want it to be too much. What do you think? Do you like this print?

What are your plans for today?

Have a lovely day and upcoming weekend,
A.

P.S: You can find the dress HERE and if you use my code "flash15", you will get 15% off your purchase.















2 comments:

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts