May 1, 2018

Floral Jumpsuit

Jumpsuit / Salopeta - HERE / AICI || Top / Top - Zara || Earrings / Cercei - Zara || Bag / Geanta - Guess || Sunglasses / Ochelari de scare - Zara 

Hello hello,

How have you been doing lately? Hope that fine and that the 1st of May is treating you well, with nice weather, delicious food and good company!
I wasn't around last week and if you follow me on Instagram you probably noticed that I spent an amazing week in Italy with my beloved husband and friends. The first stop of our trip was Milano, where we spent only one night but that was enough to admire the beauty of the Dome, to see a bit of the city centre, the pretty Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and have a very good pizza and some Aperol-spritz. The next day we wandered the city centre and went up on the Dome's Terraces, after which we continued our journey towards Cinque Terre and more exactly to Levanto, where we rented a vila on a hill and spent the next five days.

Levanto is very close to the colourful villages in Cinque Terre and the best way to get to those villages is by taking local trains, directly from Levanto to Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. You can buy a Cinque Terre card with which you can travel the whole day in any/all of those villages by train or you can use the trekking routes to go from one village to the other without paying extra. But if you intend to see just one village in a day it's better and cheaper to buy a one-trip ticket.
We visited Monterosso al Mare on our first day there and chose to visit other three villages the second day, which is not exactly my recommendation to you. I think that two villages in one day would be the right choice if you don't want to lose too much time on one of them, but you also don't want to be too tired at the end. The villages are very similar but they all have their charm and beauty and I totally fell in love with the whole area.

The photos I'm showing you today were taken on our second day, in two different villages: the ones with the seaside were taken in Riomaggiore and the ones on the narrow street were taken in Manarola, and even though I am usually a skirt / dress kind of girl, for this vacation I decided to try something new and therefore I wore a floral JUMPSUIT. I fell in love with it ever since I got it and I immediately knew that it would fit the location perfectly. The fabric is light and perfect for summer, but also very silky and pleasant to wear, the size is perfect for me (I chose size M) and of course, I love the color and the floral print. The jumpsuit has a very deep V neck, but I chose to wear a nude pink top underneath and it matched the flowers on the print as well. I also added a pink bag and my new favourite earrings (they are to die fooooor) and finally a pair of black flats and sunnies.
What do you think?

How would you wear this JUMPSUIT?

Love, A.



























5 comments:

  1. You look really cute :)

    https://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute :)

    https://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Jumpsuit sieht ja großartig aus und deine Ohrringe gefallen mir auch sehr gut :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of the dress is wonderful! The glasses look great, you look great!
    friv
    http://friv.party/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts