Mar 2, 2018

Touch of blue [Hallstatt 2]

Faux-fur / Blanita - SHEIN || Sweater / Pulover - H&M || Pants / Pantaloni - Primark || Boots / Cizme - UGG || Bag / Geanta - Love Moschino 

Hello, hello!

Better later than never, I am back with my second and probably last post from Hallstatt and it's not like I wouldn't have enough photos for a third and a fourth one but for these two outfits I have the most elaborate photos and moreover, I've been sharing on Instagram tons of photos from this place and probably everyone has already had enough :) So if you want to see more, just take a look there as it is my favourite app and I'm very active there. (@andyandra)

But to go back to these photos, they were taken on our second day in this beautiful town, when we decided to take a walk and discover the surroundings. Well, I have to mention that the old town is quite small and you can easily see everything in one day, and when I say one day that includes a nice meal, slow walking and stopping every 5 mins to take photos. :)) That is exactly what we did and we probably needed about 3 hours for it, and I have to tell you again how pretty this place is. Surrounded by the mountains, near the lake, with those beautiful old houses and two churches, everything looks like being taken out of a fairytale. I can only recommend you to visit it, regardless of the season, it's always beautiful.

My second outfit was also a casual one, but this time I decided to wear something I don't really wear in winter: the white jeans. Even if I find an all white outfit or an outfit with one white element very cool in winter, I tend to keep these pieces for summer. However, this time I wanted to try something new and I loved how they look with the blue sweater (which, together with the sunnies, is the pop of colour of this look) and black & grey elements. Not to mention how well it fitted the scenery. :D The UGG boots were my fellow companions because they kept me very warm even when I was walking in the snow. So what do you think of this look?

On another matter, I can't wait for spring to come!! Who's with me?! :D

Wishing you a lovely weekend,
A.
   


























3 comments:

  1. liebe Andra
    Das Outfit ist einfach super schön und passt perfekt zur Schnee Landschaft in Österreich. Deine Sonnenbrille passt perfekt zum Pullover. Die Bilder sind sehr schön geworden

    LG Katharina
    http://dressandtravel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce cadre de vis! <3
    Foarte dragut outfit-ul tau, imi place mult puloverul! :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts