Apr 10, 2017

Baby Blue & Graffiti

Blazer / Sacou - HERE / AICI || Corset / Corset - Zara || Blouse / Bluza - Stradivarius || 
Pants / Pantaloni - H&M || Bag / Geanta - Zara || Heels / Pantofi - Primark |

It's Monday (yet again), so there is a new outfit around here :D This time however we leave the flowers and all the cute stuff behind and we go a little bit more underground. Babe found this super awesome and artsy location last week and I still had one more outfit prepared so we went to see it. A whole street full of graffitis and art galleries, but also with cafes, small restaurants or bars here and there - super super cool! I totally loved it and I definitely wanna go back there sometime.

Regarding the outfit, well I recently saw this baby blue BLAZER on the website and I instantly thought that it would be perfect for spring. I already had a coat in a similar color, but I thought that a new blazer is always a good idea and I particularly loved the color of this one. Moreover I love it's simplicity and the fact that it's very easy to style, either in an elegant way with heels, or in a more cool, casual way with sneakers (see my last photo). Another big plus is its length and the fact that is longer than the "normal" blazers, which I definitely like. And I shouldn't forget to tell you that the fabric is very soft and it is not so thick, therefore it's definitely a good investment for summer as well. :) You can check it out HERE.

As you can see, I composed this look starting with some basics - a pair of black pants and a striped blouse, to which I added the blazer. I couldn't leave it too simple even though that would have been fine too, but I decided to embrace the trend of wearing corsets over clothes and therefore I tied everything with a black corset. I think this definitely makes the look more interesting and it adds that little extra something to it, right? :D

Happy Monday everyone!
Hugs, A.
















20 comments:

  1. Ein sehr cooler Look! Dein Blazer sieht ja chic aus. Ich mag die Farbe total :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke danke danke liebes! VLG :*:*:*

      Delete
  2. Love it!!!! With the sneakers is my favourite look!!����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To be honest, I wore it more with sneakers than with the heels :)) the heels were in my bag :))

      Delete
  3. Da, corsetul chiar schimba tinuta, arata super misto peste blazer! <3
    Super draguta intreaga tinuta! :*
    Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daa, fara corset era prea office tinuta :) Te puuup

      Delete
  4. You look great! I love the location :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blazer is great! I love its colour! You are absolutely stunning!

    Kisses,

    Ioanna

    http://thecolourfulbouquet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Kisses

      Delete
  6. Love how you style it! Black corset made a huge diffrence.......
    x x x
    Sylwia,
    www.passion4luxus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think so too :) xx

      Delete
  7. Wow your look with the corset belt is amazing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so stylish! I'm loving the blue coat with the corset belt!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! Pretty woman!

    alishapony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I'm glad you like it!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts