Feb 14, 2017

Celebrating Love

Dress / Rochie - HERE / AICI || Coat / Palton - HERE / AICI || Bag / Geanta - Guess || Heels / Pantofi - Primark || Earrings / Cercei - H&M

Hey babes! 

We all know that today is a special day, a day to be spent with our better half, a day which celebrates LOVE. We will probably spend the evening at home, but I intend to prepare a special dinner for us, wish me luck! 

However, I thought of having this special post about Valentine's Day because every special occasion is an opportunity to wear something more elegant and out of the ordinary, something you don't get to wear on a daily basis, right? So I felt like putting up a romantic and feminine outfit, in a style which I haven't been wearing for a long while now. 
When I saw this DRESS I immediately knew that it would be the perfect choice on this occasion and I'm quite happy that I ordered it because it is truly beautiful. The shape and style are very flattering and most of all I love the ruffled sleeves. In case you didn't know, ruffles are BIG right now and you can see them on almost every piece: skirts, blouses, sweaters, dresses, even bags. This is perfectly fine with me as I completely adore this trend and I can't wait for the spring to come and be able to get our ruffled groove on, haha. 

Anyway, getting back to the dress, the fabric is very good and I like the fact that it is quite thick and not stretchy, fact which makes the dress look more elegant. I wasn't sure whether to style it with red or pink this time but in the end, all roads lead to pink in my case. :)) So I chose my fuchsia bag from Guess because I loved the contrast with the dress and I added the gorgeous flowers I received from my love. :) However, the black&white style looks amazing with any color with which it creates a contrast, it's up to you to decide which is your color.  

Let me know what you think of this look and how will you spend Valentine's Day?

Big love, A.     

P.S.: You can find the dress HERE and the price is amazing, trust me!















9 comments:

  1. Ein sehr süßer und romantischer Look. Dein Kleid gefällt mir sehr gut. bei Shein habe ich mir gestern auch ein Kleid gekauft. Die haben dort echt tolle Teile :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank liebe Melanie! Shein ist einer meine Favoriten, sie haben so viele wunderschöne Sachen und die Qualität ist echt gut! xx

      Delete
  2. Arati adorabil si incredibil de eleganta! Super fain postul! Keep it up.
    color--your--life.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Miha, ma bucur ca iti place! Te pup
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love this look! The coat and the dress go together! xx
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! You look stunning!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set of cool pictures! Love the dotty dress! :)

    And those heels are perfect! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts