Jan 26, 2017

Leopard with a touch of pink

Faux Fur / Blanita - GUESS || Sweater / Pulover - H&M || Jeans / Blugi - H&M || 
Bag / Geanta - GUESS || Boots / Cizmulite - Zara || Sunglasses / Ochelari de soare - Primark

How are the winters in Shanghai? Well, I read that they are quite humid, with temperatures above 0 degrees Celsius and they feel a lot colder than they actually are. Luckily there was not much rain so far, except for the first days when we arrived, so it didn't feel so humid. But we did have some really cold days when the thermometers were showing +5 degrees Celsius (you might say that is quite warm) but due to the very strong wings which blow here almost all the time, the +5 feel more like -5 (at least). And guess what kind of day was the one when these photos were taken?! Yes yes, you are right, one of the cold ones, if not the coldest one.

Last Friday, after solving some of the stuff we had to solve in the city, we decided to take a walk in the park nearby, as the sun was shinning and we haven't seen the park before. So far so good, but believe me, after 15 minutes spent in the park, my head was completely frozen. Leaving my hat at home was the biggest mistake of that day and I truly think my head never felt so cold before in my life. Luckily, I didn't catch a cold!

Anyway, you know how much I love faux-furs and the one with an animal print was the only one missing in my wardrobe. This kind of faux-furs are one of the IT items of this winter and I so happy and lucky to find this one on SALE, at Guess and I think it is my current favourite piece. The fur is very soft and warm (thank god I had it on that day) and I love the fact that is longer than the other furs I have, so I can also wear it with dresses and skirts. I think that a leopard print faux fur is a timeless piece and with the proper styling and accessorising can be worn is so many ways, from casual to elegant looks.
I chose this time a very simple and casual look, by wearing it with some ripped jeans and an off white sweater, but I decided to add some colour so I went for my fuchsia bag and a lipstick in the same shade.

What do you think of this look?
Beware, there are lots of pics today :D

Hugs, A.




















18 comments:

  1. Ein sehr schöner Look! Mir fehlt noch ein Leo Coat :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Ja, es ist ein must-have :D :*:*

      Delete
  2. E foarte, foarte draguta haina, imi place ca e mai lunga, chiar e perfecta sa o porti atunci cand e frig :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Cristina! Si mie imi place mult si e si super calduroasa pe deasupra <3

      Delete
  3. Very nice outfit! :)

    IF SOMEONE WANTS TO FOLLOW MY BLOG, I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK----> Fashion, Beauty and Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect look and love your fur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love your coat and pop of pink!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coat! Beautiful!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chic outfit!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! I really like your coat! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nev! I'm glad you like it xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely combination! Love the coat! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I've been visiting your blog lately, but I just couldn't find the box where I can write a comment :( xx

      Delete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts