Oct 3, 2016

Romantic Monday


Hello October, hello darlings!

Today I have a bit of a different post and the first one showing a little part of our home, more exactly a corner of our bedroom. Why have I decided to take the photos like this? Well, because I wanted to try something new and I thought this lovely lace dress would fit the background perfectly. And it did even if this is not the perfect fall background. :) I would say it's more spring / summer appropriate but at least together with the dress, the roses, the pink color, the decor, it gives these photos a romantic vibe, don't you think?

The dress is really beautiful and well made, it has a fabulous nude pink color and the lace details are amazing, so if you need an elegant / romantic / feminine dress for a special event, this would be just perfect. You can wear it with sandals or stilettos and why not, with flats or flat sandals if you want to be more comfortable. It would still look beautiful You can find it HERE.

On another matter, pink is my happy color and I just realized that all the outfits I want to show you this week have something to do with pink, so I guess we can call it the "Pink Week" or something :)). If last week was all about red, this week will be about pink. I just hope you won't get bored of it, but I promise I have some cute things to show you. Moreover, I have a little suprise for you: three new outfits will be up this week, instead of two! So who's excited? I know I am. :))
Until then however, let me know what you think about the dress and the photos.

Happy Monday everyone!
Love, A













Dress / Rochie - HERE / AICI
Sandals / Sandale - Zara
Headband / Bentita - H&M

9 comments:

  1. Ador postul, ador rochita, e sexy si coltul vostru este luminos si plin de vibartii faine. Keep it up, you become better everyday!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc mult Miha, ma bucur sa aud asta :) :*:*:*

      Delete
  2. What a cute dress!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce draguta si finuta e rochia, imi place mult si culoarea! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts